Friday, April 20, 2012

     Well, I figured I would take my free blog to write about the people and things I love and to help y'all get to know me a little bit better.  First of all my name is Kaitlin Monique Cline and I am 13 years young but that will change on June 24th.  My bestfriends are Amber LaShae McClanahan, Tori Nadine Conyers, and Lakyen Danielle Rash.  I always have my funnest most craziest moments with them.  I absolutely love spending time with my family.  My sister Savannah is always there for me to give me helpful advice and my Grandma is always there to protect me.  I would also like to say thanks to my grandma's boyfriend Ronnie he is always there to help me out in hard times and provides for all of us so well.  I can't forget about my wonderful boyfriend Nick,  who is always so sweet and has such a great personality.  Some of my favorite things to do is go four-wheeler riding, hanging out with all my friends, or going out with my family.  I am the type of girl who isn't afraid to try anything at least once and never be afraid, because you only live once.  Some of the things I can not stand is liars, cheaters, immature brats, hoes, and people who think they are everything, straight up.  I am not afraid to stand up for myself and what I believe in, and honestly I will do anything to get the last word.  I am badly addicted to Starbucks and Energy Drinks, I honestly don't know what I would do without them.  I ain't going to lie, I'm about as country as it gets, and I love getting dirty.  I was born and raised in McDowell County in West Virginia and I'm dang proud of it.  I get very offended when people talk about my home in a negative way because in my eyes this place is the place to be.  Alot of people don't like me because of my attitude but really I just have a personality they can't stand.  I hope you enjoyed learning some things about me and hopefully you can understand me better, but until next time take care. :p
-K.M.C  4-20-12

No comments:

Post a Comment