Friday, May 25, 2012

Goodbye Globaloria :'(

     This year of Globaloria has been a great experience, but has also been overwhelming.  There has been times when I have absolutely felt like giving up and there has also been times when I had high hopes and expectations for our team.  We have encountered so many problems this year but with a little bit of hope and team work we somehow managed to pull through.  There were many times that our game corrupted and we had to start over which put us behind and frusrtated us to the point of losing hope.  We somehow got motivated to restart every time this happened.  I'm not wanting anyone to feel sorry for us because it was mainly our fault because we didn' t think to upload after every bit of progress.  After everything had went wrong for so long we had about two or three weeks to start and finish our final game.  With hard work, motivation, and team work we did have something presentable for the final presentations.  Although it was nothing like we had planned we did the best we could.  I wouldn't say that our game was the prettiest, neatest, or even had the best learning concept but, I will say that it was pretty good with the limited time we had to do it in.  Even though this year has been super hard and frustrating it has taught me to think ahead and do the best I can possibly do and never give up.  I really think that if we would have had more time to complete our game everyone would love it.  Hopefully everyone enjoyed what little we did get done.  I didn't think I would ever say this but I am going to miss this class and Good Luck to all you new comers.

No comments:

Post a Comment