Monday, May 21, 2012

More time (:

     If I was to have more time to work on the game I would most definately add more levels and try to better our game idea.  I would have prettier more advanced design and make sure to do everything perfectly.  I would think of a way to add more learning than what my game has.  Extra time would be a definate plus but we are just going to have to work with what time we was given.  Today we had final game presentations  and of coarse we didn't finish our game, but there was  very little we had to do.  We needed to get our last button working, but right when we was about to finish our game quit working.  Hopefully, we will be able to continue to work on our game but I don't think that will be possible with the time we have left.  With more time things would go much more swiftly.  Even though my experience in Globaloria was great I hope to never have to take this class again due to the frustration and limited amout of time to do so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment